Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Culture essay

Culture essay

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Free Culture Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

Culture essay

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Culture - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

antiessays.com — Essays, Research Papers, Term Papers | Anti Essays. Over 540,000 essays, research papers, and culture essay, term papers available at AntiEssays.com. L4-l5. Get help on culture essay, your essay writing today. Summary Rating: 62/100 Successful tests: 7 Failed tests: 1. Click here to check amazing Anti Essays content for United States. Otherwise, check out these important facts you probably never knew about antiessays.com. L4-l5 Degenerative. We analyzed Antiessays.com page load time and found that the essay, first response time was 324 ms and then it took 18.7 sec to load all DOM resources and dissertation, completely render a web page. This is a poor result, as 90% of websites can load faster. Total page load time. Essay. As for paper books, redirects, our browser was forwarded to http://www.antiessays.com/ before it reached this domain. http://antiessays.com/ http://www.antiessays.com/ Network requests diagram. Our browser made a total of 21 requests to load all elements on the main page.

We found that 10% of them (2 requests) were addressed to the original Antiessays.com, 62% (13 requests) were made to Assets.antiessays.com and 10% (2 requests) were made to essay, Google-analytics.com. The less responsive or slowest element that took the longest time to load (2.4 sec) relates to the external source Googletagmanager.com. In fact, the total size of food vs healthy food, Antiessays.com main page is culture essay 1.5 MB. This result falls beyond the top 1M of websites and identifies a large and not optimized web page that may take ages to load. 50% of essay about in arabic, websites need less resources to load. Javascripts take 895.1 kB which makes up the majority of the site volume. Total page size 1.5 MB. Culture. HTML content can be minified and compressed by check personal online, a website’s server. The most efficient way is to essay, compress content using GZIP which reduces data amount travelling through the network between server and l4-l5 retrolisthesis, browser. This page needs HTML code to be minified as it can gain 39.8 kB, which is 24% of the original size.

It is highly recommended that content of this web page should be compressed using GZIP, as it can save up to 155.3 kB or 93% of the original size. Image size optimization can help to speed up a website loading time. The chart above shows the difference between the size before and essay, after optimization. L4-l5. Anti Essays images are well optimized though. It’s better to minify JavaScript in order to improve website performance. Culture Essay. The diagram shows the essay television in arabic, current total size of all JavaScript files against the prospective JavaScript size after its minification and compression. It is highly recommended that all JavaScript files should be compressed and minified as it can save up to 608.5 kB or 68% of the original size. CSS files minification is very important to reduce a web page rendering time. The faster CSS files can load, the earlier a page can be rendered.

Antiessays.com needs all CSS files to culture, be minified and mla research paper statement, compressed as it can save up to 51.6 kB or 80% of the original size. Size after compression 657.6 kB (55% less) The browser has sent 17 CSS, Javascripts, AJAX and image requests in order to essay, completely render the main page of Anti Essays. We recommend that multiple CSS and JavaScript files should be merged into one by each type, as it can help reduce assets requests from 5 to 1 for JavaScripts and as a result speed up the page load time. Mla Research Paper Format Thesis Statement. Possible request optimization. Antiessays.com has a valid and up-to-date SSL certificate that expires on April 10, 2018. Antiessays.com uses IP addresses which are currently shared with 20 other domains.

The more sites share the same stack of IP addresses, the higher the host server’s workload is. It is strongly recommended that the host server should be changed or the hosting provider should be requested to give a different (separate) IP address for culture essay, this domain. Visitor World Map. Country of origin for 27.1% of all visits is United States. It’s good for term paper books, Antiessays.com that their server is also located in United States, as that enables the majority of their visitors to benefit from a much faster page load time. Language and encoding. Language claimed in HTML meta tag should match the language actually used on the web page. Otherwise Antiessays.com can be misinterpreted by Google and other search engines.

Our service has detected that English is used on the page, and it matches the claimed language. Culture. Our system also found out that Antiessays.com main page’s claimed encoding is best utf-8. Use of this encoding format is the best practice as the main page visitors from culture essay all over the world won’t have any issues with symbol transcription. Social Sharing Optimization. Open Graph description is not detected on the main page of Anti Essays. Lack of Open Graph description can be counter-productive for their social media presence, as such a description allows converting a website homepage (or other pages) into essay about television, good-looking, rich and well-structured posts, when it is culture essay being shared on Facebook and other social media. For example, adding the l4-l5, following code snippet into HTML head tag will help to represent this web page correctly in culture, social networks: Similarly rated websites. Ratings of similarly popular websites.

Newly indexed topics. Dissertation Fellowship. Share this report in social media. Analyze another website. Network requests diagram. Html meta information. SSL certificate info. Common Name (CN): *.antiessays.com. Organization (O): Not Part Of Certificate Organizational Unit (OU): Not Part Of Certificate Serial Number: 5912863632721496894916812980336751024. Common Name (CN): Amazon. Organization (O): Amazon. Organizational Unit (OU): Server CA 1B.

Issued On: Friday, March 10, 2017 at 12:00:00 AM. Expires On: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 1:00:00 PM.

Custom Essay Order -
Media And Culture, Essay Sample - EssayBasics com

How to Write a Killer Software Testing QA Resume That Will Turn Into an Interview Call. Can you write a masterpiece of a software testing resume that will turn into essay, an interview call? If not, read on. I’m sure after reading this article you will be able to write a killer flawless software testing and quality assurance resume that will definitely turn into an interview call. Your resume is the food, very first step in any job application process. Culture. It’s an opportunity to advertise yourself and paper format statement, demonstrate that you are the best person for culture essay the available position.

Getting an interview call depends on how you present your skills in resume or CV. What You Will Learn: How Much Time Do You Get to junk food vs healthy, Impress Employer? Software testing market is essay, becoming very competitive and getting the in arabic, job is even more difficult. For a single QA job positions recruiters are getting hundreds of quality assurance tester resumes. You must stand out essay, from the crowd and writing a good resume is the very first opportunity to do so. Recruiters don’t have time to read all the resumes througly.

Your resume will be quickly scanned within 20 to 30 seconds. Yes, you get hardly 20 to l4-l5 retrolisthesis, 30 seconds to essay, persuade your employer to term paper books, take the decision if to call you for an interview. Does that make sense? To make a first good impression on prospective employer you must represent yourself effectively on first page of essay your resume, rather the first half page of your resume is very important to make or break it. I see so many candidates pay very little or no attention to write a good resume. They just copy and paste others resume without even bothering to change the interests and hobbies. Remember, no matter how talented you are, if you don’t present your skills properly in television, resume, no one is going to see your talent.

How to Make a Great First Impression From Your Resume or CV? Many candidates write whole story about culture essay, themselves without thinking what employer’s want. Essay Television In Arabic. First focus on essay, employer’s need. Read the job openings carefully. Note down all the job requirements. Junk Food. Judge yourself based on essay, these requirements. Prepare list of about television your skills matching with job requirement and highlight these skill on first page of your resume. How to Maximize Your Chances of Getting an Interview Call?

Make sure you have a clearly stated job objective mentioned on top of your resume. Keep it short one or two lines and avoid writing irrelevant cliches. Freshers always needs to keep different versions for different jobs. E.g.: If you are applying for software testing position highlight software testing skills at prominent place in culture, your CV. Writing a Killer Software Testing Resume or CV: Here I’ll answer most commonly asked questions while preparing software testing fresher resume/experienced testing resume. What if you don’t have software testing experience?

If you are a experienced software tester then you shouldn’t have any problem writing your project details. How freshers looking for software testing job can get relevant experience? 1) The answer is simple. Doctoral Dissertation Fellowship Umn. Get some experience by working on dummy projects available on internet. Search for online dummy projects (e.g. Inventory management software) and download test software and all available documents. Follow complete testing process like: requirement analysis, writing test cases, executing test cases, logging defects and, preparing test reports. If possible get your work evaluated from experienced software testing professionals. If you have joined any software testing course to learn manual testing and automation tools then you can put this dummy project experience in culture essay, your resume, which may range from doctoral dissertation umn, 1 to 6 months. This way you will have at least some experience to put in your resume rather than keeping the experience section entirely blank. This will be an added advantage from other freshers resumes.

How to write project details in tester/QA resume? In job experience section write details of projects you worked on. Culture Essay. Write project details with following headings: Project name: (Optional) Client name: Project description: (Brief project overview in 2-3 sentences) Environment: (mention software coding language, testing tools etc.) Team size: On job accomplishments: (mention all key responsibilities) Many candidates ask “What should I put in resumes if I’ve gap in my career?” Don’t hesitate to put the valid reason for any gap in your career.

Also you shouldn’t have any problem getting job after gap in term paper books, your career. Essay. There could be thousands of junk food vs healthy food reasons for career gap like – enjoying holiday, relocation, handling family business, skill upgrade, maternity etc. Be honest and I’m sure you will easily convince interviewer about your career gap. On-the-job-accomplishments on culture essay, first page of your resume: Convince employer that you have problem solving skill by giving some real time examples from essay junk vs healthy, your work experience. Culture Essay. Clearly state what was the problem and how you solved that problem at essay vs healthy, workplace.

Prepare some solid examples to culture, support your claims. You can put these examples in your resume also. Also be ready to answer all relevant questions asked by interviewer for your accomplishments. Personal. E.g: “When I joined so and so project in culture, my company I saw the work was ad-hock and there wasn’t any standard software testing process. I took initiative building a standard software testing process that fits our project needs. By this streamlined process we managed our time effectively and started concentrating more on main software testing tasks”. Mention relevant modules/subjects you studied. This will matter most for freshers.

For software testing positions candidates having computer networking and system administration skills are preferred. If you studied any subject or completed any course related to computer networking and system administration then add it in paper statement, you resume. If you have Linux/Unix operating system knowledge then put it in essay, relevant-skills section of your resume. Software testing certifications and training: Software testing certification is an added advantage for all testing and QA positions. Check Statement. Rather, testing certifications like ISTQB, CSTE etc. Culture Essay. are mandatory criteria for most of the companies. Always keep learning and equip yourself with necessary tools and skills so that you will never face any job problem in future. If you have completed any software testing course or diploma after your graduation or post graduation then put it under “skill upgradation” section of your resume. How to check online, learn software testing skills to put in resume? IF you don’t have necessary relevant skills to add in your resume then learn those skills online.

Like for culture essay software testing jobs learn defect tracking and test management tools. You can get all open source software testing tools online. Download widely used open source tools and start practicing at home. 1) Learn TestLink test management tool online: TestLink online. You can practice everything on above demo TestLink page. Once you get good hands on experience on TestLink tool you can put this skill in your resume. 2) Search for format statement online version of culture essay Bugzilla defect management tool or download and install Bugzilla defect management tool on your home PC. Check Personal Statement. Learn how to culture essay, add and manage defects in Bugzilla. Once you get basic knowledge of this tool you can add this tool under “Defect management tools” skill section. This way you can learn many automation tools online. Sample Software Testing Resume Essential Parts: – Personal details (Name, email and contact) at the top.

– Career objective – not more than two lines. – Educational qualification – in retrolisthesis, reverse chronological order (Latest education first) – Skill upgrade details – like testing certifications, training, computer networking and System administration skills. – Work experience – in culture essay, detail for each employer and project. – Interests and significant achievements. – Additional personal information like marital status, Passport details etc not more than 3 details. Tips for Writing Effective Software Testing Resume:

Software testing resume format tips. 1) Keep CV brief but comprehensive in expression. 2) Keep in mind – Single spelling error is sufficient to food vs healthy, reject your resume. Essay. Spell check for twice. 3) CV should be easily readable. 4) Make a clear job objective. 5) Highlight relevant skills. 6) Do not put fake experience or skills. 7) Focus on what employer’s need and prepare your resume with relevant skills you posses. 8 ) Always think from doctoral dissertation umn, employer’s perspective. Think what recruiter will expect from the job position.

9) Avoid table structure. Essay. Use tables to mention your qualification and skills only. 10) Do not write resume more than 3 pages unless you are applying for team lead or managerial positions. 11) Do not add irrelevant personal details like age, height, weight, father’s details etc. 12) No need to write ‘Curriculum Vitae’ or ‘Resume’ word at retrolisthesis, the top of your resume. 13) Do not use word “I” while describing project responsibilities. Essay. E.g: Instead of mla research paper format thesis “I wrote test cases..” use “Wrote test cases…) 14) Make sure you write your name, email address and phone number on top of the resume.

15) While writing education always start with recent education first. 16) Write qualification details with columns – Education/Qualification, School/College, Year, Percentage/Grade, Class. 17) Write relevant skills and on-job-accomplishments on first page of your resume and work experience, educational details on essay, second page. Most important – Be ready to explain everything you put in your resume. Doctoral. On request you must present necessary examples to essay, interviewer. Only writing a good resume is not sufficient. Before applying for term software testing jobs you need to write an effective software testing job cover letter as well. The topic “how to write a good cover letter before applying for software testing jobs” will be covered in coming articles. Hope I’ve detailed each and every aspect to write a killer software testing resume. Now you should not face any difficulties writing a effective software testing CV.

If you need help, please put your queries in comments. If you like this article please share with friends. Subscribe to email newsletter to get Software Testing Tips. really killer article :) got everything I need to update in my QA cv. Really fantastic article… Hi… Really great article.. which helps a lot to essay, create and update the check, resume.. I have a doubt can you clear it up, if a person discontinued his studies in +2, for some personal reasons and continued completed graduation in open University, but now expert in culture, Manual testing working in a software concern have 7 years of experience could he be able to look for a change in another company how could this be handled in format, the resume. Culture Essay. (Educational Qualification). Please clarify.

This is the format thesis statement, Really great information for everybody. Thanks. Awesome explanation…thanks lot. Thank you boss for all of essay your advice. If you attach a sample CV with cover letter (according to your direction) ,it will be helpful for many of us.

Hi….thanks a lot for giving such an awesome way to make a resume killer. Junk Vs Healthy. I hope it will help me. Beautiful, precisely written article. :) good article, i get all information which i want to prepare my testing CV. thanks a lot……… Its really a very helpful article. Culture. i want to ask one more question : how the fresher can write there dummy software testing experience briefly in best term paper, the resume . Culture Essay. pl expidit……… hi ,its really nice information regarding CV.i hav completed my BE computer in 2008 n working as a lecturer in college .i taught software testing 2 times.i have theoretical knowledge .but dont hav practical knowledge.how can i improve it.can i get job in testing?i need ur help. for job seekers. the important point is to avoid putting fake experience in resume. Really some candidates are spoiling this testing industry with fake resumes.

Remember you will never be satisfied in your job if u get job with fake experience. Now companies are hiring third party agencies for mla research paper format statement background check. Good to culture, see initiative by essay food Vijay to educate candidates for NOT putting fake experirnce. Keep it up. Culture. Good luck! very very useful and television in arabic, concise. Thanks! attractive article and realy helpful.

It is culture essay, nice for jobseekers for get good opprunities .but attach a sample resume is very helpful for us. I have one doubt our eductional qualification need to write in table or not… i also expect your help for future. Remember even the interviewers read through such websites, to know tricks used by doctoral umn candidates to update resumes. Be Careful and All the Best. yes, this is good one. but i confuse about what will i write in acadmic project details, please help me. Am a commerce graduate,passed in 1997. Worked for finiancial and insurance companies. Now presently working for culture essay a software comapny as quality analyst for format thesis the last two years. Culture Essay. want to change company.

Can anybody suggest me,how to personal statement, do this. Its good .I hope future help also. Man, I hate to burst your bubble but you don’t have the culture essay, foggyiest notion of degenerative how to write a resume or how brutal the current job market is. My employer moved all our jobs to culture, Shanghai leaving 78 of essay in arabic us without income. Culture. Forced to enter the market, I found that employers are increasing skills experience every year and will not talk to anyone without it. Employers are very specific in retrolisthesis, their needs (eTrade, eCommerce, Mutual Fund / Stock trading, Mortgage Banking, just to name a few) and essay, if you don’t have it, they won’t talk with you. Since mid-2008, employers have been asking for multiskilled persons (BA, Software development, Software Test, cross-site developmentskills Management) and pass you over statement, if you don’t have all they want. I seen employers take 8 months to essay, fill a position.

9 of 10 employers don’t even acknowledge that you applied to the position, don’t provide contact information and if you do manage to personal statement, track them down and get past HR, they are openly hostile at the intrusion on their privacy. Simply going out and culture, getting experience on dummy projects is lame. And putting your interests and vs healthy food, objective on essay, the resume is a turn off to HR and managers; they don’t give a damn what you want. And if the experts are correct that you have 20 seconds to impress the reader, what good is project details? You put in personal, enough information to essay, interest them in calling you. Employers want you productive as soon as your butt hits the chair and you had better have all the umn, requirements they demand because there is no learning anything on the job today.

Haven’t you noticed that most employers are only doing contract? I don’t mean to sound harsh, but this is the essay, reality of the market today. Personal Statement Online. And even temp agencies don’t really care how good you are if you don’t exactly match the job requirements. And have you noticed that recruiters don’t rewrite resumes before they are submitted? One told me that it’s a waste of culture essay time because of the candidate screening software used by HR. You are cruel to mislead these poor souls into thinking that your prescription for essay junk a resume will get them ahead in the world.

Look, A large number of them want you to write the resume and cover for them because they haven’t a clue of culture how to do it. The “Take Away” from this is, “If you don’t have the experience, you can’t get the experience !” Best of fortune. very helpful tips. At least these are very applicable in Indian job market. Many Indian recruiters don’t consider candidates having 0 experience.

So putting at least something you learned can be a good idea and I observed, it works!! it is essay about, helpful to essay, update my resume. Just wat I looking for.. Great article. 11. Really helpful article. Retrolisthesis. Looking this type of articles in culture essay, future also. Thanks a lot its really nice. I have upgraded my resume according to it and it really working 4 me., Very helpful to us.Thanks a lot. Fantastic article.

Really good tips for freshers as well as experienced professional. Its very good article.It would be better to essay television in arabic, put sample cv template/format. Well, I really appreciate for this informative article. ya nice artical sure it must be use all freshers. i completed software testing upgrated qtp tool, i can do well both automation manual testing. LoadRunner, am fresher so i can get opening for companies. plz kindly help me, i need cmm3 r 2 level company salary is culture essay, nothing matter, i wan get experience to testing field. i would like to became a good tester. im 2010 passed out B.E(ECE) 65.6% thiruvalluvar college of engg tech,anna university. That was seriously helpfull to me who always need a kickstart…believe me this is best term books, wonderfull,THANK YOU. Really nice article!

I have done msc(it) in sep 2006. now i m searching job in software testing.plz help me . how can get job in testing? i was wondering how to culture, make a impressive cv. Food. it was really very much helpful for us..keep adding some sample resumes and cover letter as wall.. Thanks for the Killer Article. Hi Boss really use full information to essay, writing cv and also to lead how to mla research format, prepare for interview. This article just give a parameters to complete for getting job. Thanks a lot. i am working in culture essay, technical support in a good MNC company i comleted 12 months and i am 2009 passed out BE(comp sci) i got and my agg is 55% and my intrest is in s/w testing so i am joining atesting institue to learn software testing and also with placement will you help me so that i want to cover my 12 months of work experiance please help me in this regard. Hi, this is nice article.

Can u send me a saple resume with the l4-l5 degenerative retrolisthesis, covering letter. Essay. It will be relly helpful for dissertation umn me. Culture. Also i’m fresher to software testing. pls also mail me the sample resumes… covering letter realy needed while applying for testing job ? please explain. am post graduate in computer science and thesis statement, i know testing also how can i get job by altering my resume.

i like this article very much its working very well. thank you very much. I worked as software tester for 1.6 years after that i joined as lecturer from culture, last 3 years, can i revert back to testing job? if yes how? if not why? Excellent article…good to keep all these while preparing for job inteveiw…thanks for posting this article. Clear explination to build a good s/w testing resume.

To talk in a testing passion, A resume which satisfies all the requirments of the employer’s and about television in arabic, with no bugs can be built using this info . :) hi i completed msc(che). I am a housewife. But I know a little comp kndge, now am intrested to culture, learn testing course. I am 38. I dt hve any previous experience. Am from Hyd.Am thinking it is l4-l5 retrolisthesis, difficult. plz giv advice 4 me. Am not too gud in eng also . You can test a S/W on ground of performance. you can check bugs ,stoppers,error,functionality in s/w testing. ( Software Testing Engineer ) teamWork Info Solution Pvt.

Ltd. 3/7 Drummond Road, Allahabad, India. HP :+91 78 00 707 708. Nice article..it,s very usefull. it was good sir..very useful information to us. It is really helpful article for what to show and not to show in resume.

Give some hints about how to get maximum calls for manual testing. Lets see how much it can help me. I am sure it will help me in making my resume eye-catching…..thanks….. If you attach a sample CV with cover letter (according to your direction) ,it will be helpful for many of culture us. Please send Sample CV with 3+exp to my Mail. I am waiting for topic “how to write a good cover letter before applying for software testing jobs”…. really very useful article.

really very nice article. your article is very nice and definitely its a very helpful. plz send a cover letter in my id as a fresher. hi,am frm ernakulam.i have completed B-tech(computer science)in 2010.and also i have completed a certification course in testing(CPST).i have attended 4 interviews.but i didnt get.i have more expectation about my last 2 intervw but i didnt get dat toooo..i dont knw wat was d reason.i think i performed well.i answered al questons dey were asked.dey asked test case about doctoral, pen,i wrote dat.and in another company they asked testing theory only.i answered all question… nw i neeed a job very soonly..pls help me 2 get a job in testing field.plsss……..pls tell me hw can i perform in intervw. plsss….am looking only cochin as my working location..so pls inform me if der is any vacancy in cochin….123naj@gmail.com. hi,am frm ernakulam.i have completed B-tech(computer science)in 2010.and also i have completed a certification course in testing(CPST).i have attended 4 interviews.but i didnt get.i have more expectation about my last 2 intervw but i didnt get dat toooo..i dont knw wat was d reason.i think i performed well.i answered al questons dey were asked.dey asked test case about pen,i wrote dat.and in another company they asked testing theory only.i answered all question… nw i neeed a job very soonly..pls help me 2 get a job in testing field.plsss……..pls tell me hw can i perform in intervw. plsss….am looking only culture essay, cochin as my working location..so pls inform me if der is any vacancy in cochin it company….

hi,am frm ernakulam.i have completed B-tech(computer science)in 2010.and also i have completed a certification course in testing(CPST).i have attended 4 interviews.but i didnt get.i have more expectation about my last 2 intervw but i didnt get dat toooo..i dont knw wat was d reason.i think i performed well.i answered al questons dey were asked.dey asked test case about fellowship, pen,i wrote dat.and in another company they asked testing theory only.i answered all question… nw i neeed a job very soonly..pls help me 2 get a job in testing field.plsss……..pls tell me hw can i perform in intervw. plsss….am looking only cochin as my working location..so pls inform me if der is any vacancy in cochin it company…. hi,am frm ernakulam.i have completed B-tech(computer science)in 2010.and also i have completed a certification course in testing(CPST).i have attended 4 interviews.but i didnt get.i have more expectation about my last 2 intervw but i didnt get dat toooo..i dont knw wat was d reason.i think i performed well.i answered al questons dey were asked.dey asked test case about culture essay, pen,i wrote dat.and in paper format statement, another company they asked testing theory only.i answered all question… nw i neeed a job very soonly..pls help me 2 get a job in testing field.plsss……..pls tell me hw can i perform in culture, intervw. plsss….am looking only cochin as my working location..so pls inform me if der is any vacancy in about television in arabic, cochin…. A really helpful article….thnx for the efforts!! Also provide some common responsibilities. send me some of u,ur resume to my mail id…plz. your article is very nice and definitely its a very helpful. plz send a sample of resume cover letter in my id as a fresher At “Sorabhbajaj007@gmail.com” hi too good article got grt info abt the freshers resume thx……. i have B.A WITH M.B.A(SYSTEM) and i have 9 years in marketing exprience. will i get testing job.

i have B.A WITH M.B.A(SYSTEM) and i have 9 years in marketing exprience. 4 years gap in culture essay, between. will i get testing job. i am looking for testing projects to dissertation fellowship umn, add in my reseume can u help me out . i am also searching for a job in software testing pls do suggest. Hi!

Its’ very effective article for culture those who suffers from junk, ineffective CV. Its extremely worthwhile especially for the experience as well as non-experience guy. Culture. Tons of mla research paper format thesis statement Thank. Thanks for essay the resume tips, very important and valuable info. Statement Online. your’re the best in the west :-) Hi ,i m working as a software trainee,please suggest me how to culture essay, move in check online, testing and if possible please send me one copy of cv which one is essay, perfect for testing so i can also change my cv according to doctoral dissertation umn, that plz reply as soon as possible . thanks and Regards.

Hi friendz i have completed my BE in culture essay, 2010 having aggregate of 68% and i underwent a software testing training in QSPIDERS Bangalore and i am looking for job in b’lore in testing profession.If any requirement is there pls mail me my mail id pallavi.dc186@gmail.com. its really a killer article. Mla Research Paper Format Statement. I had learned a lot………… Highly Useful for all professionals, i really appreciate ur ideas. “Law of culture essay win says, Lets not do it in my way or your way, But lets do it in doctoral, the best way”. i m from mumbai and want to start my career in the field of software testing. my scores are not good and also i have not done any course fir this. Culture Essay. i have completed my BE (EXTC) in thesis, 2010. how can i make my resume attractive. Hii..really gr8 article..but i have a problem..actually i m 2009 passout and still job seeker..my career gap was due to culture essay, my family business..but now i m n bangalore..can i get the job easily as a fresher by forwarding my cv based on format statement, ur tips?? Awesome article. Culture Essay. Very helpful for me…. please just add sample resume with cover letter. do send me a sample of the doctoral fellowship, best resume.

Hi friends, i completed my BE in culture essay, the year 2009 with an aggregate of essay junk 56% and i completed testing course iam good in software testing i want job plz help me if any vacancies are der then plz plz send to this mail id :rebukaflorance17@gmail.com. thanks for providing the useful tips to attract recruiters. Im a fresher B.E(IT) 2010 passed out joined as trainee test engineer in essay, a small scale firm. All the retrolisthesis, articles are very nice and informative. Actually i came to know about testlink online to learn testing through this article, but i don’t know to culture essay, use with it. Essay Junk Vs Healthy Food. Can anyone clarify how to culture, use it??

I really liked this explanation…. and hope it will take me to essay television, right direction….. I am completed MCM in 2009. and I join Software Testing Cource. Can i get job in any software industry. Excellent article.Useful to a great extent.All the tips mentioned are actually very important. got the information what I want… This is one of the greatest software testing tools website I have come across in the web.

I understood how to essay, write resume and important tips. I am Rajkumar,I have completed software testing course in stc tech…I need help for how to write my resume then how to essay television in arabic, get a job in culture, Testing….so please help me….msrajkumarece.06@gmail.com..9500544736. grt article …. thanks alot. I think your people smell. I am confused about experience, in experience section, if having other field experience also with project experience in testing then how can write the experience section in doctoral dissertation umn, resume. Culture Essay. first is l4-l5, what to write- other field exp. or testing project exp. in culture, training institute?

i am frm pune,B.E etc 2009 passout. Check. i have worked in other field. Essay. after that i have done software testing(manual+automation tools) from matrix technology. Food Vs Healthy Food. but i didnt get one of placement call from them. i am looking for job in culture essay, testing. if any requirements in pune, mumbai even in small scale or middle scale plz inform me. i egarly looking for check online job as earlier as possible. also plz send me effective resume of software testing. my email id is vish.bhor@gmail.com. It’s really great article for me because it’s help me to culture essay, improving my confidence and prepare to junk vs healthy food, enter in culture essay, this industry….Thank you so much….. ANY ONE PLEASE SEND CV FORMAT ON MY MAIL ID–santosh.2oct@gmail.com. i am pursuing BCA 2nd yera from Jamia hamdard university new delhi ,after pursuing BCA i want to also pursuing software testing diploma . can this diploma is essay about television in arabic, helpful for culture finding job plese tell me detail.in this situation my thinking is term paper, right or wrong to point view of job. Very nive article.

Thank you very much BOSS. Very nice article. Thank you veey much BOSS. Nice article,very helpful in learning how to update the CV. its so nice to read and understand your instructions and suggestions in essay, resume preparation….. thankful to doctoral fellowship umn, you.

I want to learch QTP. Can somebody help me from where i should start.and pls provide me the culture, software. Thanks In Advance. I want to learch QTP. Can somebody help me from where i should start.and pls provide me the software. Thanks In Advance. Please send the online, software manual testing interview. questions and answers. send web based testing. Please send the software manual testing interview. questions and culture essay, answers. send web based testing. Hi… Really great article..

Hi… Really great article.. Hi… Really bad article. plz give me some ideas about automation testing… Realy nice artical. this article is doctoral dissertation umn, Realy very nice and definitely its will be very helpful for me plz send a sample of culture resume cover letter in my id as a fresher At “sonal421tiwari@gmail.com” pls send me some 3+ exp sample resumes to my mail id:

I have a 2 year computer teaching experience.I have done MCA,I want to get QA job but I do not have more knowledge of testing so I need any other degree for this or I can prepare myself by help of Internet or books ,is it possible and pls send me 2 years sample resume to my mail id… Really Good Article…..Thank’s for sharing.. Really Good one.. It is term paper, great every time i stumble on a really good publish like this. Getting a bit drained with the bad high quality posts a few bloggers create on their blogs. Culture. Hold it up. Television. You now have a normal visitor now! Thanks for appraising me renu.Love u alot. I will teach you QTP good. excellent and all things are understandable …..

please send resumes for essay one year experience. please send 1+ sample resumes. Its really help full article. i got everything which i want for writting a best resume. Nice points to prepare for a good resume. Check. now i got an idea about culture, how to degenerative, prepare a good cv also plz send me 1+ manual tester experienced resumes. Very Useful Article, Actually, I’ve searched more and more to find CV contents match my expected criterias and Finally, I have found it. Great Thanks for the author. I like this webpage and it’s very successfully for my life and i really attends in my resume also.Thank you. Please send me also 1 sample resume for the software testing job.i am fresher. My Id Is :- janki.nikunj@yahoo.com.

pls send me some 3+ exp sample resumes to my mail id: i have just completed my BE in Electronics and telecommunication … with less than 50% … i recently doin software testing course …. can i get software testin job… plz suggest actually i suffered from a lot tension…. I really like this article. Thanks to share. its very helpful for creating effective resume. Great Article, Can you provide Information on finding dummy projects and testing tool? good article.. it’ll help a lot of culture people.

frnd plz send me latest updatde resume for essay junk vs healthy QA s/w tester… am looking for change… need 2 update my RESUME. It helps lot for freshers……..goood article. i am looking for software testing job in essay, chicago , let me know if anyone can help . i have 2+ years of experiance in manual testing . please help. thanks. Hi..am a bit experienced in dissertation fellowship umn, testing a stand alone application.Now i want to try my hand at testing a web application. I request you guys to kindly suggest me where i could test some web applications.It may be open source or .. whatever domain..pls suggest me a web app .. which could be tested by a person whose a beginner in web app testing ….pls sss help…. Really useful article for freshers and essay, also for exp persons looking for job change. Really useful article for freshers. plss guide me with a web app i can write test cases for.. Am working as a QA in an elearning company. Can i shift to doctoral dissertation fellowship umn, IT company with tis experience.

Please guide me! scope chennai has opening for culture manual testing. kindly check…. I am mca 2006 passout, working in about television in arabic, a BPO from last 5 years now want switch over to software testing. So can any one of you can send me a resume for fresher (manual tester) having 5 year experience in BPO. Please send resume on my mail id: sjoshi2004@gmail.com.

thanks in advance… how i get job in culture essay, testing.. Awsuum man….Really killing one;) I have observed that there are too many fake responses just to praise the author. The author himself post responses with different names. I have read all his articles and best books, it sucks. There is no information just a peace of shit all the culture, time. Mla Research Thesis. Only bed time stories.

Thanks for My Response… QA Team Lead Microsoft. Hi… Really great article.. which helps a lot to create and update the culture essay, resume.. Really fantastic article… Its really a very helpful article. About. This is the Really great information for culture everybody.This is one of the greatest software testing tools website I have come across in the web. can you send some dummy resume for software testing fresher and some materials of software manual testing..

Please send resume on my mail id:lakshmanrajbg@gmail.com. I am looking to do testing on some sample project. Junk Food. Could you refer me some sites, where I could find some Projects for testing. It covers everything. Nice one. Please any tell me dummy project for testing,i want dummy project..

After reading this article i came to know why i have missed many job oppurtunities. This is culture, very very helping and it gives me a confidence of fellowship umn appearing for an interview. Culture Essay. Thank you very much. Keep doing this. Need dummy projects for freshers. Plz help… Well guiding tips. Expect more articles. Please can you send me fresher software testing sample resume, i have completed B.sc com.sc, also completed diploma in software testing from NIIT pune, there i learnt principles of essay vs healthy testing, manual testing, IBM rational functional testing , atomation testing, java scripting, .net scripting using IBM rational tools. Culture. pls send me resume to my mail ID, that ll help me . i am a mca 2010 passout.due to some family issues i can,t start my career after doing mca and now i want to start my career in essay in arabic, software testing. Culture Essay. please tell me the format of my c.v or some guidlines since there is a huge gap in my career.i have not done any certification course.please help me ASAP.Please email me some formats of cv and link of websites for demo resting projects ASAP.

nice explanation. i need dummy projects for freshers. plzzzz. Good one!Can you send me a resume for 4 years exp. software tester sample resume.My email id is kyraji@yahoo.com. Currently i m working in a product base software company as a programmer for last one year. But i want to go in television in arabic, testing as i am having interest in culture essay, testing. Please suggest me how can i make my career in testing and books, also provide some suggestion for creating CV for testing please… iam from andhra.learned software testing course(manual,qc,sap-tao) searched job for almost 1 year and now working as manual tester in small company.how to culture essay, update my resume. hi my name is anusha im looking out for software testing job plz help me out let me knw if there are any openings for essay about television freshers im btech2010 passed out working for google offrole job n im looking for onroll nw, i even want fresher resume plz send it to mi mail anusha.rao35@gmail.com plz help me out culture, guys. Hi i am shveta in need of check statement a projects to essay, put in paper books, my resume looking for essay a manual tester job. can u help me out. Hi please send experience resume pattern to my email pushpa.tce@gmail.com. this is mla research thesis, very good useful to sw testing engg….. I really liked this article.Thanks.

really..this article is real blast for freshers professionals as well.. currently am wrking @ chandigarh as QA having 2.8 yrs exp. for same. now looking for change if you any opening for same plz let me knw @ vaneetbhasin@gmail.com. Wonderful Article..Thanks for your valuable time. I would wish to find a better word rather saying thank you. Great work…

Thank you very much Sir….really good. Hi.. i have 10 months of experience in testing field. now working as manual tester in small company.how to update my resume. Culture. Please can any one send me some sample resumes to vs healthy food, my mail id: can u suggest me some sites for culture essay doing online dummy projects for free. Nice …..I would wish to find a better word rather saying thank you .. I am having one question. Currently i am working as a Software Test Engineer in best, a Product Development Company. So how i will describe my projects as we are working on culture, a product. Please give your suggetions. Thanks in advance. i have finished my testing course in stc both manual and.

automation, im in need of essay food food sample resume..please send me the sample resume to essay, banuece89@gmail.com. I am little confuse about team size, it means include developer or only tester in any team please clear this Confusion. please also send the sample of cv . Please send me sample of best term paper books resume. I am little confuse about team size, it means include developer or only tester in any team please clear this Confusion. please also send the culture essay, sample of umn cv . hi i am vinod i have completed mca 2009 i am looking software testing jobs. also send a good software tester resume my emailid-vinod.1219@rediff.com. I have an culture, experience of doctoral fellowship umn 2.5 years in Manual Testing and gap of 2 years after that, I would like to culture essay, join again this year.

Could you please tell me, what are the best paper books, skills I need to sharpen before I could attend an interview? This one is really helpful plzz send me a good software testing resume(unnikrishnan227@gmail.com). This one is really helpful plzz send me a good software testing resume to culture essay, mythilisivas@gmail.com. Am working as a trainee manager in essay about television in arabic, MC Donald’s . Can i shift to IT company with tis experience. Please guide me! presently i am learning testing tools ,many of my friends who ar from non it back ground went to culture, it back ground by keeping fake experience,so please guide me sir/madam. it gives a lot of informaion. Really good. Please send me the sample resume for exp. candidate. hi sir…i’ve finished my testing course recently and i’m in need of job now, please send me some effective career objectives for resume.

hi sir ..i have finished my testing course.I just want to add shadow resources project in my resume i dont know how to start .so please send me some sample resume .It vl be very helpful for me. i am ismail farook k .i have completed my BE and best term paper, Testing course .from 6 months am looking for job but no use. Culture. will any one help to get job in testing domain…pls.also send me sample resumes or openings pls …[smailfarook@gmail.com]….. This is a very excellent article and personal statement, very very useful.. :-) good article but can u send me some sample resumes please…thank you…mshafqat25@yahoo.com. Superb article yaar.Really Helpful for Freshers like me. it’s very helpful for me thanks a lot. Very good article. Please send me some testing resumes to culture, anithavivekcbe@gmail.com. superb article.Please send some example resumes to me.aku.akhil003@gmail.com. Good article.

Its very help for me . Pls send some testing experience sample resumes to mla research thesis, jayabalaji.tkm@gmail.com. very good article. please send me some QA experience sample resumes . Essay. mail id j.sandeepreddy@gmail.com. Immpresive article. Its really gud for check personal statement online me . Pls send some testing experience sample resumes to sapna04aug@gmail.com. please upload resume sample according to culture essay, above guidance as soon as possible.

I passed mca in 2009 then got marreied now i have a 3 years old daughter.i want to start my career in check statement, testing so sir can u pls guide me from culture, where to start as i forget everything.pls sir help me to get the job ,how i will prepare for job. It is so good to make high level resume. I need your email id.Please provide asap. IT WAS SUPPER HELPFUL THANKS FOR SHARING THE INFO :) its good to learn for freshers. and plzz.. anyone forward me any testing related dummy resume how to prepare resume.

its great article ,answers all our un asked questions. thank you please keep writing more its really wonderful. Hi i am hari ,i’m looking for tecnical job in best term paper, MNC or other company i have 5 month experience in PMO project HCL TECH so please kindly inform me any opening is there This mail ID hari.rs85@gmail.com. Really nice article it help me lot, for prepare my CV. hi friends can u please send 2 years experience in software testing resumes. Hi guys, can someone send me a sample cv for culture essay a tester with 6 years experience? alokwe@btinternet.com. I have been out of work for nearly five months now and paper format, I am looking at culture essay, contracting. Essay Junk Food. Cheers.

Hi guys, I am a having 2 yrs. of experience in software development field. Now I want to culture, switch from development to paper format, software testing.Currently I am doing Diploma in Software Testing. How do I write my resume for getting job as a tester. Hi guys, I am having 2 yrs. of experience in software development field. Culture Essay. Now I want to books, switch from development to software testing.Currently I am doing Diploma in essay, Software Testing. How do I write my resume for l4-l5 degenerative retrolisthesis getting a job in culture essay, software testing domain.

Hello, I have done BCA in the year of 2011. And also I’ve done the software testing professional course from mumbai institute. Now I’m searching the personal statement online, job as a designation of software testing. My programming skills are weak. So, please suggest, what I have to do ? it’s a very helpful artical for all of us.and thanks a lot for your efforts,i want 1 year experienced testing resume can you please forward it to my mail it’s smbasha162@gmail.com., It’s a very helpful information for culture all of us.Thanks a lot for your efforts,I want 2 year experienced testing resume can you please forward it to my mail it’s reza.hasnain@gmail.com., Very very useful article,thank a lots.

I am working in IT in mechanical domain(aerospace and personal statement online, oil and gas) from past 4 years. Culture Essay. I want to move to software testing as there is better growth. Is it safe if I join some course and change my 4 years of mechanical experience to software testing and personal, attend the culture, interview with some knowledge related to testing. I had lose to 2years of essay in arabic experience in culture essay, developing and a 3years break in essay, my career and culture, now I have done a Manual and automation testing certification course. Help me how to do changes in vs healthy, my resume that i want to be a tester.

Hi…Nice Article, Try to essay, make a list of all skills, education, work experience, platforms, technologies, projects, etc. Good article. I am a fresher with sound knowledge on manual testing. How to statement online, write that i have worked on essay, online dummy projects in my resume. Waiting for essay about television ur reply. plz send me a resume template for 2.7 yrs of exp. Hi guys, I am having more then 2 yrs. of experience in culture, System Networking field.

Now I want to mla research thesis, switch from System Networking to software testing. I have lean online Software Testing course. Essay. How do I write my resume for doctoral umn getting a job in software testing domain? Please guide me as soon as possible? online dummy projects (e.g. Inventory management software) I have finished my testing course in culture essay, both manual and. automation, I’m in need of sample resume..please send me the sample resume to about, vaishalitcs@gmail.com. this article is very good. Is it necessary to culture, add extra curricular activities for experinced candidate for QA?

Is it necessary to add extra curricular activities for experinced candidate for QA? Hi you really provided a great tips. Personal Statement Online. its really a killer resume tips. I like how precise this article is. Although I would add that you should tailor your resume a little bit, depending on culture essay, a specific position. What I mean is put most relevant skills in the beginning of the sentence.

So if you are applying for more managerial position – something like leadership and customer focus should be put prior to knowledge of coding. HR usually has tons of resumes to go through and our mind is essay junk food vs healthy food, put in such a way that beginning of the sentence is usually what sticks out essay, more, when we skim through. Just a little psychological trick for you. Please share best resume software testing with 4 years experience to my email. Download FREE eBooks, Videos and Best Software Testing Articles..

Best Essay Writers Here -
Free Culture Essays and Papers - 123HelpMe com

TRANSCRIPT: Michelle Obama's Speech On Donald Trump's Alleged Treatment Of Women. My goodness! You guys are fired up! Well, let me just say hello everyone. I am so thrilled to essay, be here with you all today in New Hampshire. Mla Research Statement. This is like home to me, and this day — thank you for a beautiful fall day. Essay. You just ordered this day up for me, didn't you?

It's great to be here. WATCH: Michelle Obama Says Trump Comments Have 'Shaken Me To My Core' Let me start by thanking your fabulous governor, your next U.S. senator, Maggie Hassan. In Arabic. I want to thank her for that lovely introduction. I also want to recognize your Congresswoman Annie McKlane Kuster, who's a dear, dear friend.

Your soon-to-be congresswoman once again, Carol Shea Porter — all of whom have been just terrific friends to us. And your Executive Council and culture candidate for governor, Colin Van Ostern. And, of course, thanks to doctoral dissertation fellowship umn, all of you for taking the time to be here today. AUDIENCE MEMBER: We love you! Thanks so much. Culture Essay. That's very sweet of you. I love you guys too. I can't believe it's just a few weeks before Election Day, as we come together to support the next President and Vice President of the United States, Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine!

And New Hampshire is mla research format statement going to be important, as always. So I'm going to essay, get a little serious here, because I think we can all agree that this has been a rough week in an already rough election. This week has been particularly interesting for l4-l5, me personally because it has been a week of profound contrast. Trump Calls Assault Allegations 'Pure Fiction,' Pledges Evidence To Dispute. See, on Tuesday, at essay the White House, we celebrated the International Day of the Girl and Let Girls Learn, and it was a wonderful celebration. It was the last event that I'm going to be doing as First Lady for Let Girls Learn.

And I had the pleasure of spending hours talking to some of the most amazing young women you will ever meet, young girls here in the U.S. and all around the world. And we talked about essay food food, their hopes and their dreams. We talked about their aspirations. See, because many of these girls have faced unthinkable obstacles just to attend school, jeopardizing their personal safety, their freedom, risking the rejection of culture essay their families and communities. A List Of The Accusations About Trump's Alleged Inappropriate Sexual Conduct. So I thought it would be important to remind these young women how valuable and precious they are.

I wanted them to understand that the measure of any society is how it treats its women and girls. And I told them that they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, and I told them that they should disregard anyone who demeans or devalues them, and dissertation fellowship that they should make their voices heard in culture, the world. And I walked away feeling so inspired, just like I'm inspired by all the statement, young people here — and I was so uplifted by these girls. That was Tuesday. And now, here I am, out on the campaign trail in an election where we have consistently been hearing hurtful, hateful language about women — language that has been painful for so many of us, not just as women, but as parents trying to protect our children and raise them to be caring, respectful adults, and culture as citizens who think that our nation's leaders should meet basic standards of human decency. The fact is that in this election, we have a candidate for President of the essay about television in arabic, United States who, over the course of his lifetime and the course of this campaign, has said things about women that are so shocking, so demeaning that I simply will not repeat anything here today. Culture. And last week, we saw this candidate actually bragging about sexually assaulting women. And I can't believe that I'm saying that a candidate for President of the essay junk food vs healthy, United States has bragged about culture essay, sexually assaulting women. And I have to best paper books, tell you that I can't stop thinking about this.

It has shaken me to my core in a way that I couldn't have predicted. So while I'd love nothing more than to pretend like this isn't happening, and to come out here and do my normal campaign speech, it would be dishonest and culture disingenuous to me to just move on to the next thing like this was all just a bad dream. This is not something that we can ignore. It's not something we can just sweep under the rug as just another disturbing footnote in a sad election season. Check. Because this was not just a lewd conversation. This wasn't just locker-room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about culture essay, sexually predatory behavior, and essay junk food food actually bragging about kissing and groping women, using language so obscene that many of us were worried about our children hearing it when we turn on the TV. And to make matters worse, it now seems very clear that this isn't an isolated incident. It's one of countless examples of how he has treated women his whole life.

And I have to essay, tell you that I listen to all of personal statement this and I feel it so personally, and I'm sure that many of you do too, particularly the women. The shameful comments about our bodies. The disrespect of our ambitions and essay intellect. The belief that you can do anything you want to a woman. It is cruel. It's frightening.

And the truth is, it hurts. It hurts. It's like that sick, sinking feeling you get when you're walking down the street minding your own business and best some guy yells out vulgar words about your body. Essay. Or when you see that guy at work that stands just a little too close, stares a little too long, and makes you feel uncomfortable in mla research format thesis statement, your own skin. 'We Are Better Than That': Clinton Sees An Opening In Voters Turned Off By Trump. It's that feeling of terror and violation that too many women have felt when someone has grabbed them, or forced himself on them and they've said no but he didn't listen — something that we know happens on college campuses and countless other places every single day. It reminds us of stories we heard from our mothers and essay grandmothers about how, back in their day, the boss could say and do whatever he pleased to the women in the office, and retrolisthesis even though they worked so hard, jumped over every hurdle to prove themselves, it was never enough. We thought all of that was ancient history, didn't we? And so many have worked for essay, so many years to end this kind of violence and abuse and disrespect, but here we are in 2016 and we're hearing these exact same things every day on paper statement the campaign trail. We are drowning in culture, it. And all of us are doing what women have always done: We're trying to keep our heads above water, just trying to best term books, get through it, trying to pretend like this doesn't really bother us maybe because we think that admitting how much it hurts makes us as women look weak.

Maybe we're afraid to be that vulnerable. Maybe we've grown accustomed to swallowing these emotions and staying quiet, because we've seen that people often won't take our word over his. Or maybe we don't want to essay, believe that there are still people out there who think so little of books us as women. Too many are treating this as just another day's headline, as if our outrage is overblown or unwarranted, as if this is normal, just politics as usual. NPR Battleground Map: Trump In Crisis. But, New Hampshire, be clear: This is not normal.

This is not politics as usual. Culture. This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn't matter what party you belong to — Democrat, Republican, independent — no woman deserves to be treated this way. None of us deserves this kind of doctoral fellowship umn abuse. And I know it's a campaign, but this isn't about politics. Culture. It's about basic human decency. It's about right and wrong.

And we simply cannot endure this, or expose our children to mla research paper statement, this any longer — not for another minute, and culture let alone for four years. Now is the time for all of us to stand up and say enough is enough. Essay. This has got to stop right now. Because consider this: If all of this is painful to us as grown women, what do you think this is doing to our children? What message are our little girls hearing about essay, who they should look like, how they should act? What lessons are they learning about their value as professionals, as human beings, about their dreams and aspirations? And how is mla research paper this affecting men and boys in essay, this country? Because I can tell you that the men in my life do not talk about paper, women like this. And I know that my family is not unusual.

And to dismiss this as everyday locker-room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere. The men that you and essay I know don't treat women this way. They are loving fathers who are sickened by thesis statement, the thought of culture their daughters being exposed to this kind of vicious language about women. They are husbands and brothers and sons who don't tolerate women being treated and demeaned and disrespected. Paper Format Thesis Statement. And like us, these men are worried about the culture essay, impact this election is having on about television our boys who are looking for role models of what it means to be a man. In fact, someone recently told me a story about their six-year-old son who one day was watching the culture essay, news — they were watching the news together. And the little boy, out of the blue, said, I think Hillary Clinton will be President. And his mom said, Well, why do you say that?

And this little six-year-old said, Because the other guy called someone a piggy, and, he said, you cannot be President if you call someone a piggy. So even a six-year-old knows better. A six-year-old knows that this is best paper not how adults behave. This is not how decent human beings behave. Essay. And this is certainly not how someone who wants to l4-l5 degenerative retrolisthesis, be President of the United States behaves. Because let's be very clear: Strong men — men who are truly role models — don't need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful. Essay. People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together. Thesis Statement. And that is what we need in our next President. We need someone who is a uniting force in this country. Culture Essay. We need someone who will heal the wounds that divide us, someone who truly cares about us and our children, someone with strength and l4-l5 compassion to lead this country forward.

And let me tell you, I'm here today because I believe with all of my heart that Hillary Clinton will be that President. See, we know that Hillary is the right person for the job because we've seen her character and culture commitment not just in food vs healthy, this campaign, but over the course of her entire life. The fact is that Hillary embodies so many of the culture, values that we try so hard to essay food food, teach our young people. We tell our young people Work hard in culture, school, get a good education. We encourage them to essay, use that education to help others — which is exactly what Hillary did with her college and law degrees, advocating for kids with disabilities, fighting for children's health care as First Lady, affordable child care in the Senate.

We teach our kids the culture essay, value of being a team player, which is what Hillary exemplified when she lost the 2008 election and actually agreed to work for mla research, her opponent as our Secretary of essay State — earning sky-high approval ratings serving her country once again. We also teach our kids that you don't take shortcuts in life, and about television you strive for meaningful success in whatever job you do. Well, Hillary has been a lawyer, a law professor, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, a U.S. senator, Secretary of State. And she has been successful in culture, every role, gaining more experience and exposure to the presidency than any candidate in our lifetime — more than Barack, more than Bill. And, yes, she happens to be a woman. Trump And The Testosterone Takeover Of 2016. A Complete Guide To Early And Absentee Voting. And finally, we teach our kids that when you hit challenges in life, you don't give up, you stick with it. Well, during her four years as Secretary of State alone, Hillary has faced her share of mla research paper format thesis statement challenges. She's traveled to 112 countries, negotiated a ceasefire, a peace agreement, a release of dissidents.

She spent 11 hours testifying before a congressional committee. Culture. We know that when things get tough, Hillary doesn't complain. She doesn't blame others. She doesn't abandon ship for something easier. No, Hillary Clinton has never quit on anything in her life. So in Hillary, we have a candidate who has dedicated her life to essay about television in arabic, public service, someone who has waited her turn and helped out while waiting. She is an culture essay, outstanding mother.

She has raised a phenomenal young woman. She is a loving, loyal wife. She's a devoted daughter who cared for her mother until her final days. Junk Food Vs Healthy Food. And if any of us had raised a daughter like Hillary Clinton, we would be so proud. We would be proud. And regardless of essay who her opponent might be, no one could be more qualified for this job than Hillary — no one. Essay Food. And in this election, if we turn away from her, if we just stand by and allow her opponent to be elected, then what are we teaching our children about the culture essay, values they should hold, about the kind of life they should lead?

What are we saying? In our hearts, we all know that if we let Hillary's opponent win this election, then we are sending a clear message to our kids that everything they're seeing and hearing is check statement perfectly okay. We are validating it. We are endorsing it. We're telling our sons that it's okay to humiliate women. We're telling our daughters that this is how they deserve to be treated. Culture Essay. We're telling all our kids that bigotry and about television bullying are perfectly acceptable in essay, the leader of degenerative retrolisthesis their country. Essay. Is that what we want for our children? And remember, we won't just be setting a bad example for our kids, but for l4-l5 retrolisthesis, our entire world. Because for culture, so long, America has been a model for countries across the globe, pushing them to educate their girls, insisting that they give more rights to essay junk, their women.

But if we have a President who routinely degrades women, who brags about sexually assaulting women, then how can we maintain our moral authority in culture, the world? How can we continue to best term paper books, be a beacon of culture essay freedom and justice and human dignity? Well, fortunately, New Hampshire, here's the essay, beauty: We have everything we need to stop this madness. You see, while our mothers and grandmothers were often powerless to change their circumstances, today, we as women have all the power we need to determine the outcome of essay this election. We have knowledge. Format. We have a voice. We have a vote. And on November the 8th, we as women, we as Americans, we as decent human beings can come together and culture declare that enough is enough, and we do not tolerate this kind of l4-l5 retrolisthesis behavior in this country. Remember this: In 2012, women's votes were the difference between Barack winning and culture essay losing in key swing states, including right here in New Hampshire. So for anyone who might be thinking that your one vote doesn't really matter, or that one person can't really make a difference, consider this: Back in 2012, Barack won New Hampshire by about 40,000 votes, which sounds like a lot. But when you break that number down, the difference between winning and losing this state was only 66 votes per precinct.

Just take that in. If 66 people each precinct had gone the essay television, other way, Barack would have lost. So each of culture you right here today could help swing an personal, entire precinct and win this election for Hillary just by culture essay, getting yourselves, your families, and your friends and neighbors out to vote. You can do it right here. But you could also help swing an entire precinct for Hillary's opponent with a protest vote or by staying home out of food frustration. Because here's the culture, truth: Either Hillary Clinton or her opponent will be elected president this year. And if you vote for someone other than Hillary, or if you don't vote at all, then you are helping to term books, elect her opponent. And just think about how you will feel if that happens.

Imagine waking up on November the culture essay, 9th and looking into the eyes of l4-l5 degenerative retrolisthesis your daughter or son, or looking into your own eyes as you stare into the mirror. Culture Essay. Imagine how you'll feel if you stayed home, or if you didn't do everything possible to elect Hillary. We simply cannot let that happen. We cannot allow ourselves to be so disgusted that we just shut off the thesis, TV and walk away. And we can't just sit around wringing our hands. Now, we need to recover from culture essay, our shock and mla research thesis depression and do what women have always done in this country. We need you to roll up your sleeves. We need to get to work. Because remember this: When they go low, we go . And voting ourselves is essay a great start, but we also have to step up and start organizing.

So we need you to make calls and degenerative knock on doors and get folks to the polls on Election Day and sign up to volunteer with one of the Hillary campaign folks who are here today just waiting for you to step up. And, young people and essay not-so-young people, get on personal statement social media. Essay. Share your own story of why this election matters, why it should matter for all people of statement conscience in this country. There is so much at stake in this election. See, the choice you make Nov. 8 could determine whether we have a President who treats people with respect — or not. A President who will fight for kids, for good schools, for good jobs for our families — or not.

A President who thinks that women deserve the right to make our own choices about our bodies and culture our health — or not. That's just a little bit of what's at stake. So we cannot afford to doctoral, be tired or turned off. Essay. And we cannot afford to stay home on Election Day. Because on November the 8th, we have the power to show our children that America's greatness comes from recognizing the innate dignity and worth of all our people. Mla Research Format Statement. On November the 8th, we can show our children that this country is essay big enough to have a place for us all — men and women, folks of every background and walk of life — and best term paper books that each of us is a precious part of this great American story, and we are always stronger together. On Nov.

8, we can show our children that here in America, we reject hatred and essay fear and in difficult times, we don't discard our highest ideals. No, we rise up to meet them. We rise up to doctoral dissertation fellowship umn, perfect our union. We rise up to defend our blessings of culture essay liberty. We rise up to embody the values of equality and opportunity and sacrifice that have always made this country the greatest nation on essay television Earth. That is who we are.

And don't ever let anyone tell you differently. Culture. Hope is important. Hope is important for our young people. And we deserve a President who can see those truths in us — a President who can bring us together and bring out the very best in us. Mla Research Paper Format Thesis. Hillary Clinton will be that President. So for the next 26 days, we need to do everything we can to culture essay, help her and Tim Kaine win this election. I know I'm going to be doing it. Are you with me? Are you all with me?

You ready to roll up your sleeves? Get to work knocking on doors? All right, let's get to work. Thank you all. God bless.

This transcript was released by mla research paper format thesis, the White House Office of the First Lady.

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
The Importance of Culture Essay - 816 Words | Bartleby

5 Tips To Improve Your Resume After A Career Break. Working mothers often take a career break when their children are young; a career break for essay, women in India can be navigated using a good resume to get back to work. Whether your break was due to motherhood , due to moving abroad without a work visa or other reasons given the bias against breaks in employment history, it is a fact that a career break for women in India can mean the end of about television in arabic, a career for women. While we have addressed before the issue of improving your employability and on essay adding to your resume after a break , in this article, we have for you very specific tips on how to essay about, write a resume from HR experts and career counselors, from India as well as the U.S, where back-to-work counseling has been around for some time now. Sairee Chahal, Co-Founder, Fleximoms, among the few companies in India that work towards creating flexible work opportunities for women , says, “There is culture a perceived lack of commitment for back to work professionals. Does your resume break that perception?” One way to umn, do this is by including upfront a clear statement of your career objectives. Essay! For example: Communications specialist with over 6 years of doctoral umn, experience, looking to work with growing businesses in the retail industry where my experience with in-store communication and CRM programs and with working in dynamic environments can make a significant difference to customer loyalty and sales. It tells the employer that you are not just looking for a job, but have a long-term plan in mind. Julie Lacouture, Owner of Mom Corps, Los Angeles, a business that connects flexible employees to employers says, “The best objective statements are a few lines long and communicate your expertise, the value you add to essay, a company, and your ideal job.” Should working mothers on a career break hide the gaps? Some consultants advise ‘creative’ ways to essay about television, hide the gaps in your employment history for e.g., by not listing month and year of employment, and only mentioning achievements.

This is however so different from the standard professional resume as to make employers suspicious. TyAnn.R.Osborn, Director, Human Resources for essay, the Michael Susan Dell Foundation, that supports NGOs across many countries, including India, says, “I would much rather see a well-written resume with gaps, than some attempt at doctoral dissertation fellowship umn, creativity in covering up the time. Use the cover letter as your opportunity to address any gaps, and why you are the essay, right person for the position.” Sairee Chahal gives an example of how to essay in arabic, connect yourself to a different role from what you were previously doing. She says, “If you were in software development and culture essay, are now applying for a tester#8217;s job, do make the connect by adding how your inputs as a developer provide a firm base to you.” LinkedIn profile during your career break. Potential employers will be reassured to know that you stay well-connected with the television, industry despite your break, since Networking helps professionals keep themselves updated of industry knowledge and competitive intelligence. Roy Cohen, career coach and author, The Wall Street Professional#8217;s Survival Guide says, “To demonstrate that you remain connected professionally, include links to culture essay, your LinkedIn profile and books, other career-related social networking sites.

Make sure to culture, show that you#8217;re comfortable with and actively use technology.” Chitra Iyer, CEO, Fleximoms says, “Women going back to work have one huge asset: past colleagues. An updated LinkedIn Profile, with recommendations from junk food vs healthy food, a few past colleagues to validate the quality of your work not only culture shows that you bothered to stay in touch with your network over your break, but also validates your professional experience.” Many resumes are vague and talk about ‘achievements’ and mla research paper thesis statement, ‘strengths’ with no specifics. This is more so in essay the case of a woman returning from a career break, who may not really have formal work accomplishments in mla research format thesis statement the last 2-3 years. Beth Carter, Connecticut-based Business Coach and Executive Recruiter says, “My one tip would be to include metrics in essay your resume even if it is for a volunteer situation.” For example, fund-raising activities done for the children’s school could be presented as: Organized funds and l4-l5 retrolisthesis, materials worth Rs. 1,00,000 for essay, xyz school, within a tight deadline of 12 weeks, while coordinating with the parent-teacher association to describe the needs of over 4000 student more accurately and make a case for fund usage towards the same. If you have no metrics to check, share from your break, do include some metrics from your past jobs at least. How working mothers stay relevant.

Finally, don’t present anything done during your break as a hobby or leisure activity or something to ‘fill the gap’. Cheryl Heisler, President, Lawternatives, a career consulting firm for lawyers in culture essay the U.S, says, “If you have been doing any free-lance work during this time, group it all together under the heading of ‘Consulting’ and explain the general nature of the work accomplished. If you have been doing any volunteer work, categorize the items under a ‘Non-Profit’ heading and detail the nature of your volunteer contributions.” Present it as a serious use of your time, and employers are more likely to respond accordingly. Format Statement! Image via Pixabay. Founder - Editor of Women's Web, Aparna believes in the power of ideas and essay, conversations. I stumbled upon this piece during my net search for resume. As I am preparing to get a job after a long gap it seemed to help me to know that people like me can find help.

Good effort. I really liked the article. Thank you for posting. I got an idea of how to update my resume and feeling more confident with my job search. Fellowship! Your article was just at the right time. After a long break of culture, almost 7 years, now that both my sons are settled and my husband#8217;s long hours of work has made me think of taking up some work to keep myself occupied.

There are two problems in front of me, one being what to do and the other is the writing my resume delima. Thank you, Poonam. Hope it was useful! It is indeed a useful tip for junk food vs healthy, women like us.Many thanks to the team who came up with this thought. Priya. Most of the culture, professionals gets confused about how to degenerative, mention about career gap duration on resume.

It is a major issue most of the times for ladies after marriage or pregnancy. The points which you have described and culture essay, the way you have elaborated is really useful for all those are facing this issue. The career gap should be reflected as a drawback of a candidate on resume. Thanks for useful post. Nice to mla research thesis statement, be here. Have around 7+ years of experience in the service industry. Comfortable working with internet. Love Reading, take ownership to culture, be a problem solver. Looking for a long term career after a break of 5 years in a field apart from sales oriented jobs. Open for Part time and in arabic, work from home jobs to resume a long career and excel well.

Have a learning attitude, adaptable personality and a great hardworker. Please help me with your suggestion for the different career options i can apply for. It was very nice to culture, read your article. By qualification, i am a textile designer with an MBA .From the year 2001 to 2006 i have worked in an export house. Realizing my duties towards my child, i decided to best term, take a break from the corporate sector . I always had a flair for interior design and was already qualified in the field of textiles. Thus after a detailed study of the market, I decided to take a plunge and start my own company and managed this single handedly. I had been managing an Interior design company for past 6 years .Before this i have always been into a corporate job atmosphere.

Due to a major slump in the Interiors and property sector, i was unable to profitably carry on and have now shut it . Inspite of this, i am proud of the culture, fact that i took a plunge and tried my best to explore newer oportunities. But I now understand that my real value is as someone who focuses on my areas of expertise. When self-employed I was just plain spread too thin. Paper Thesis Statement! I was wasting too much time on areas outside of my expertise, and on small things like ordering supplies, dealing with labour, invoices and essay, other such stuff I won’t need to bother with when I focus exclusively on doing the job i love to doctoral fellowship, like a creative design, travelling, understanding clients perpective. I feel i have developed an culture, affinity towards plants and nature and would like to put together my developed interior design skills in essay television the past for culture essay, a cause and a job i can commit long term. Look forward to hear from you. Paper Thesis Statement! Dear Monisha, good to hear from essay, you. L4-l5 Degenerative Retrolisthesis! Given your experience as an entrepreneur as well as a corporate sector employee, you should definitely be an asset to culture essay, the workplace. I don#8217;t of course know very much about the specifics of your field, but given your experience, you should update your resume and television in arabic, portfolio to reflect these and then start looking for relevant openings. In almost every field now, there are boutique firms that don#8217;t work in the conventional corporate style and essay, may be open to more flexible modes of working, if that is essay about in arabic a concern for you. (After having been an entrepreneur for a few years, it can sometimes be a challenge to culture, get back into a very rigid way of working by the clock).

Share your thoughts! [Be civil. No personal attacks. Personal Statement Online! Longer comment policy in culture our footer!] Cancel reply. newsletters facebook twitter gplus. Stay updated with our Weekly Newsletter or Daily Summary - or both! The Delivery Story And Beyond: Why Get Informed About Childbirth. Six Things I Have Learnt From My 3 Year Old. Women’s Web is THE place for the Indian woman who wants to doctoral umn, stay engaged with the culture essay, world, who believes that she has a place in retrolisthesis the world, and ideas to offer. We focus on women’s self-development and pursuit of culture essay, happiness, by offering information on career development, entrepreneurship, managing work and family, successful women, women’s health, social issues and personal finances.

Our goal is to help women learn and grow!

Order Paper Writing Help 24/7 -
Media And Culture, Essay Sample - EssayBasics com

Critical Studies in Improvisation / Etudes critiques en improvisation. Edited by Jim Tuedio and Stan Spector. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2010. It is not at culture all surprising that the field of improvisational studies has, for the most part, concentrated its attention on manifestations of improvisation in avant-garde contexts, given the check personal statement online still pervasive suspicion of the value of popular culture within the scholarly community. Although those who study popular music have made great strides in establishing its importance within academic circles, avant-garde art has an undeniable de facto legitimacy that popular varieties still lack. It is therefore a welcome opportunity for me to review this recently published collection of essays concerning a musical group that over 30 years and some 2300 performances likely performed for more people than any other in history. This is essay, not the first edited volume to focus on the Grateful Dead (see also Weiner, Dodd and essay junk food vs healthy Spaulding, Gimbel, Meriwether), but it is the first to specifically focus on the improvisational character of their music and the broader “deadhead” culture that came to so thoroughly define them. For despite the culture critiques of the value of improvisation to, and indeed its actuality in, popular music (Frith, Adorno), its importance to the Grateful Dead (hereafter simply the Dead) would be difficult to overstate.

Although its ideals were not always lived up to junk food vs healthy food, in their practice, improvisation did define them in culture essay a myriad number of ways that the essays in this volume explore. Passion and care for the music of the Dead and its attendant “deadhead” culture are clearly evident throughout The Grateful Dead in Concert ; producing this volume was obviously a labor of love for about television those involved. Essay? Such feelings can certainly be very beneficial to researchers in helping to motivate and inspire their work. However, one of the best perennial problems faced by scholars of popular culture is sufficiently disengaging from culture, their emotional attachments in essay vs healthy order to give a scholarly, as opposed to fan-based, account of essay, their object of study. Degenerative Retrolisthesis? For the most part, the culture authors in this collection accomplish this detachment. A notable exception, however, is David Malvinni who—in what is overall an interesting and provocative discussion of the paper format ways in which the Dead’s usage of the essay blues and musical technology can be understood as realizing a Heideggerian “saving power” of reconnection to the ekstasis of Being—lapses more than once into uninterrogated fan-speak. Perhaps the most egregious example is where, discussing the broader context of the appropriation of the blues by white musicians in the 1960s, both in the USA and check statement the UK, he states: “The music produced in this blues revival was essential, authentic, and beautifully wrought” (74-75). Beautifully wrought some of it might well be, but how is culture essay, one to plausibly conceive of any variety of music as “essential”? (To whom? And how?) In addition, to invoke a particular music’s purported authenticity (as he does a number of other times), without qualification, is baffling given the in arabic voluminous amount of work that has appeared in recent decades critiquing the application of this concept to music (see, among others, Taruskin, Kivy, Peterson, and culture essay Moore). One wishes that Malvinni had avoided such hyperbole, because despite the many interesting points he does make, it puts his overall judgment into question and serves to reinforce prejudices against the study of popular culture as lacking in seriousness and objectivity. In her essay “Examining Grateful Dead Improvisation as a Catalyst for Creating Sustained Communitas ,” Amanda Diederich-Hirsch uses Victor Turner’s description and analysis of the liminality of ritual processes through the concept of communitas to explain what was (and continues to be today) one of the mla research paper most fascinating aspects of the Dead: the passion, loyalty and communal involvement of their many “deadhead” fans.

Eschewing the culture conventional essay form, Deiderich-Hirsch instead uses a loosely related series of short sections that explain the history, motivation, experience, dilemmas and conflicts of deadhead culture. There is much that is interesting and worthwhile in Diederich-Hirsch’s essay, but there are also some aspects of it I must question. Essay About In Arabic? First, the ostensible apolitical nature of the Dead and their music has often been remarked upon essay, (most notably Brightman), and Diederich-Hirsch follows suit, writing that though they “seem to personify counterculture ideals [. Essay About Television In Arabic? . .] they were staunchly committed to nonaction, and chose not to confront politics, injustice, or social values like other bands from the 1960s” (296). Although it is essay, true that the Dead were in general quite reticent about explicitly addressing politics, on more than one occasion they did indeed do so. The song “Throwing Stones,” for example, written in television in arabic the early 1980s, addresses quite directly the specter of nuclear war; and “We Can’t Run” does the same for the long-term effects of environmental degradation. The Dead also performed many benefit concerts that often had quite explicit political goals. One could argue that these are the essay exceptions that prove the rule, but they, at the very least, complicate the conventional blanket denial of the Dead’s political interventions and doctoral dissertation umn suggest a deeper questioning of what was understood as politics by them and their fans. Can we not understand the continuation and culture essay propagation of the counter-cultural ideals of the 1960s through the 1990s and beyond, that the Dead facilitated (through their nearly constant touring) and the deadheads realized (though often imperfectly), as implicitly political? Therefore, rather than simply denying the role of thesis statement, politics within the Dead community, it would be more useful to think through how the Dead might have suggested a political understanding through their improvised musical practices, despite the generally apolitical character of their lyrics. Diederich-Hirsch also argues, following Turner, that Dead concerts “facilitated transformative experiences between participants by enabling them to step outside of their structural roles” (297).

That is, rather than being defined by differences of class, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and so forth, within the communitas of the culture Dead concert experience, the paper thesis statement individual experiences of attendees transgressed these normally stable categories. Diederich-Hirsch goes on to state, “that the population in the Grateful Dead’s following bore a strong resemblance to the rest of twentieth-century America’s population” (298). Much as I, as both a fan of the culture Dead and someone with liberal political views, would like this to be the case, however, such a description does not match my experience. Instead, what has often struck me in my experiences in this community is l4-l5 degenerative, how unrepresentative it is culture essay, of America’s actual demographics: overwhelmingly white and from generally middle and upper economic classes. Although Turner’s account of the socially transgressive possibilities attendant to the liminal-dimensions of communitas is of some use in explaining the, in some ways, quite remarkable difference, diversity, and flux of the paper identities that make up the individuals at essay a Dead concert, it seems naively utopian to think that structural social processes, and the identities that make them up, do not affect its constitution. Indeed, Pamela Hunt’s research indicates that there does seem to be a strong connection between ethnicity, class, and Dead fandom. So although Turner’s understanding of communitas is explicitly at personal online odds with the universalism of Pierre Bourdieu’s account of aesthetic distinction, Diederich-Hirsch’s essay would have greatly benefited by taking Bourdieu into culture essay, consideration—even if only to argue for the limited application of his theory within liminal states. Jay Williams’ essay, “Bears and Flags: The Grateful Dead’s America and Bohemian Nationalism,” complements Diederich-Hirsch’s discussion by both contextualizing the Dead and their counter-cultural ideals within a history of bohemianism in California and by exploring the ways in mla research paper format thesis statement which they negotiated their assertion of these ideals within late 20 th -century America. Essay? Williams brings together a fascinating mix of materials, references, and theories to show that the Dead did indeed have a politics of a sort.

It is, however, precisely in the redefinition of the political that they and other bohemians before them operate and, therefore, why they are so often, ironically, either accused or celebrated as non-political. Jim Tuedio’s “‘Pouring its Light into Ashes’: Exploring the Multiplicity of Becoming in television Grateful Dead Improvisation,” is a very interesting and provocative Deleuzian account of the Dead’s practices. Following Deleuze and Guattari’s discussion of rhythm and musical improvisation in A Thousand Plateaus , Tuedio deftly explores the many ways in which the culture essay Dead deterritorialized their audience through their purposeful embracing of chaos in the continual on-going re-creation of their music. Essay Junk Food Vs Healthy? Rather than live performances characterized by set lists that stayed more or less the same, made up of songs that as closely as possible reproduced their studio recorded versions, the Dead’s sets were “assemblages,” in the Deleuzian sense of agglomerations of highly heterogeneous elements (from the most simple folk/country songs to the furthest reaches of the 20 th century musical avant-garde), as their always improvised songs remained in a perpetual state of “becoming” (Deleuze and Guattari). Given such an exploration of the Dead in Deleuzian terms, however, it is strange that in an introductory discussion of the group’s practices Tuedio approvingly quotes a 1969 article on the Dead (by someone named Lydon) that, “Each time it is Jerry [Garcia their lead guitarist] who leads them [the group] out” on their improvisational journeys (134). Although Garcia was often the group’s musical leader, there were many instances in which it was quite clearly bassist Phil Lesh, rhythm guitarist Bob Weir, or their various keyboardists, who were leading the band. This was, in fact, one of the most interesting qualities of the group. Despite Garcia’s status as the group’s first-among-equals and leader in all but name, they realized a highly democratic musical conversation that did not depend on culture, a single, stable source of best term books, authority, but was instead characterized by a remarkably non-hierarchical, horizontal multiplicity that remained open to change and diversity. Despite the many problems that arose from Garcia’s refusal to use his authority (David Gans discusses this in his essay, 329-31), it is, I think, no coincidence that of essay, all the psychedelic musical groups to come out of the 1960s, only the Dead remained together and mla research paper format thesis continued to tour year after year until Garcia’s death in 1995.

Exploring the essay connections between their musical and cultural longevity and their use of Deleuzian practices would be a fascinating continuation of Tuedio’s work. Graeme Boone, the author of two essays in best term paper books this volume, should be familiar to music specialists interested in the Dead, as he is the author of a 1997 article that is notable as one of the first published attempts to apply traditional methods of musical analysis to the Dead’s music. Essay? In “Mandalas and the Dead,” Boone explores the Dead’s connection to the widespread shift towards, and increasing interest in, Eastern spiritual traditions in the West in the 1960s. He points out that although the Dead came out of the mla research format thesis statement San Francisco “hippy” scene of the mid-to-late 1960s, which was suffused with aspects of Eastern spirituality, they had a decidedly ambivalent relationship toward its various ideas, beliefs and influences. On the one hand, the album covers of their first three albums all feature imagery that strongly invokes Eastern spirituality; on the other hand, lyrical references to any Eastern spiritual traditions are notably absent from their songs, even those on the above-mentioned albums.

And although different band members did, at various points, discuss their music in spiritual, transcendent terms, they never used specifically Eastern concepts to essay, do so. What music from Asia might have influenced the essay junk vs healthy group, however, is a more difficult question to essay, answer. Boone states categorically, “Despite the imagery on these early album covers, the Dead did not plumb the sounds of the East for the music of the records themselves” (33)—and he is correct—up to a point—with the notable exception of the statement prominent use of culture essay, a tamboura on the 1968 single version of “Dark Star”—but they did realize its musical evocation in other ways, perhaps most explicitly with a musical section generally referred to as “Spanish Jam.” First performed in early 1968, it appeared periodically in concert until the group’s demise in 1995. Check Personal? Although its title refers to Spain rather than anywhere in Asia, this is a distinction without much meaning given that the specific “other” that it connotes can hardly be so specifically identified (although research into the origins of its name might be highly useful in essay understanding the discursive implications of musical structures within the deadhead community). Best Books? Also, although “Spanish Jam” never officially appeared on a studio album, a brief hint of culture, it does occur within the song “Born Cross-Eyed” on Anthem of the l4-l5 degenerative Sun ; the same basic chords are used, only culture, here with a trumpet solo in addition to l4-l5, guitar (Light Into Ashes). Given the well-known disdain of the Dead’s members, however, as well as many of their fans, for their studio albums in comparison to their live performances, 1 it would be useful to consider their live musical material that did not appear on studio albums in a discussion of their relation to the influences of the East. In this regard, I would venture to include not only “Spanish Jam,” but also their various odd-time signature songs and jams (“the Seven,” “the Eleven” and culture essay “the Main Ten”) that came out of drummer Mickey Hart’s studies of Hindustani rhythmic principles. Furthermore, given the l4-l5 familiarity of the Dead’s members with Indian music, one could well argue that the harmonically-static, modal type of improvising that the Dead so often made use of was derived not only from the modal jazz of Miles Davis and culture John Coltrane (as is often acknowledged), but also from Indian music’s lack of harmonic movement and dissertation its similar melodic and rhythmic inventiveness. The possibility of culture essay, these influences suggests that as valuable as Boone’s essay is, further research is necessary in order to definitively explain the Dead’s complex relationship with the East. Boone’s other article, “Dark Star Mandala,” follows through on a suggestion he made in his earlier article on “Dark Star”: “If ‘Dark Star’ is l4-l5, considered to be a cumulation of many performances, or a distillation of them, comparison of all available recorded versions might uncover its essential nature” (172).

However, given its 200+ live versions, such a task would be at least a book-long project; therefore, Boone here limits himself to culture essay, 63 “Dark Stars” from the song’s embryonic studio recordings from late 1967 to April 1969 when a high level of abstractness from its formal elements (what Boone refers to, appropriately, as “space”) were realized “as an actual sonic dwelling place within [it]” (100). In a table, he lists these versions and the various musical elements that make them up, thereby giving unparalleled insight into the diachronic development of an improvisationally based piece of music. Television? He also creates two mandala-like images in order to portray the synchronic interrelationships between the various elements: a lesser one for the more limited versions up till early 1969, defined by culture, the antipodes “stability” and “tension”; and about in arabic a greater one for those that came later, in which the realization of an expanded pallet of possibilities necessitated a wider antipodal relationship that Boone labels (respectively) “cosmos” and “chaos.” Because of the array of symbols used, interpreting these graphics required some degree of effort on my part, but the process was quite valuable in furthering my understanding of the musical relationships that make up “Dark Star,” and that Boone has done such a remarkable job analyzing and describing. Anthropologist Eric Silverman’s “‘Mysteries Dark and Vast’: Grateful Dead Concerts and culture essay Initiation into the Sublime,” is an l4-l5 degenerative especially important work of scholarship on the Dead because it so effectively takes on two unfortunate tropes concerning the Dead: (1) that their music was facile and unserious; (2) the prominence of insufficiently critical comparisons and appropriations of non-Western myths and cultural practices (most notably those of Joseph Campbell) in understandings of their music and its relationship to the broader deadhead culture. Against the essay first, Silverman rightly insists on the integral role that invocations of the sublime played in the Dead’s musical practice. Although many of the Dead’s songs are structurally quite conventional for pop-rock music (though not at mla research thesis statement all in their often highly improvised realizations in live performance) and positive in their emotional expressivity, in almost every one of their concerts they performed music far outside standard song structures and culture essay of a very “dark” variety. Whether referred to dissertation fellowship umn, as “Feedback” (as on culture, the 1969 album Live/Dead ), “Seastones,” “DrumsSpace,” or understood instead as a particularly far-out section of one of their more improvisationally adventurous songs, these more exploratory aspects of their musical vocabulary used the sonic palette of the 20 th century avant-garde to create music that, depending on one’s mental state, could be bafflingly bizarre, hilariously weird, or absolutely terrifying. Despite the prevalence of this kind of doctoral dissertation fellowship umn, sonic experimentation in their repertoire, however, these explorations have received little attention from music critics, journalists, or even scholars of the Dead. I hope that this article will prompt further study of the fascinating stylistic musical melange that the Dead achieved through their improvisational practice.

Silverman’s critique of the second trope is, in fact, related to the first. The mythologist Joseph Campbell has been a favorite reference point for deadheads since he attended a Dead concert in culture 1986 and later compared it to paper statement, a neo-pagan, Dionysian celebration of communal ekstasis (215). Culture? As Silverman rightly points out, however, Campbell’s structuralist reduction of essay about, local, higher-order differences in culture essay myths and religious practices to paper thesis, ostensibly universal, lower-order sameness does violence to the importance of difference to the vast array of culture, cultural practices among which he sought commonalities: “To this ‘world ecumenist’ who reduced all myths and rituals everywhere to mla research paper, the same spiritual oneness, the devil was indeed in the details! His exegetical method was thoroughly modernist by reducing all local voices, meanings, motivations, and interpretations to a univocal, universal ‘monomyth’” (215-16). Culture? Silverman perspicaciously draws a connection between the appropriation of Campbell’s denial of difference by best term paper books, deadheads with the denial, or at least effacement, of the importance of terror to an understanding of the experience of their concerts. Silverman here turns to Victor Turner’s conception of communitas to insist (in contrast to its usual use by scholars of the Dead who stress only essay, its ecstatic, carnivalesque character) that it “must also include an element of paper format statement, sheer terror and fright. Communitas entails a radical, typically traumatic shattering of culture essay, everyday social and psychological norms—a literal deconstruction of the essay about in arabic normative content and categories of thought. [. . .] Communitas is serious ritual violence” (218). Rather than an all-embracing feeling of culture essay, peace and mla research love within the Campbellian rubric “All Is One,” Silverman brilliantly illuminates the fear that Dead concerts at their best conjured, as a mirror of that which psychedelic experiences themselves almost always involve.

This is culture essay, not to deny the validity or importance of “the overt ethos of peacefulness, compassion, family, collaboration, and kindness that suffused the Grateful Dead experience” (225); rather, it is dissertation umn, only by coming to terms with their ever-present darkness and terror that the culture full phenomenological power of the group, and term books the remarkable loyalty of its fans, can be fully understood. This volume represents perhaps the strongest evidence to date that far from being simply another pop-rock group, the Grateful Dead were one of the most important American musical-cultural phenomena of the late 20 th century and are of significant import to the study of essay, improvisation. Its editors did a remarkable job in gathering such a wide ranging and high quality collection of essays; I only mla research paper thesis statement, wish they had been more careful in their editing, as I did find a number of small problematic details that I do not have space to go into here. Despite these quibbles and my various stated critiques, I unhesitatingly recommend this volume as an intellectually stimulating, worthwhile contribution to culture, popular culture scholarship and improvisational studies. Its disciplinary breadth and diversity of viewpoints is extremely welcome and will, hopefully, serve as an example of how scholarship can benefit from such interdisciplinary efforts. The field of Grateful Dead studies is dissertation, very young, but the culture appearance of this volume suggests not only its vitality, but also its promise as a particularly fruitful arena for the study of improvisation, popular music and culture. Adorno. Theodor W. “On Popular Music.” Essays on music . Term Paper Books? Trans. Susan Gillespie.

Ed. Culture? Richard Leppert. Check Personal? Berkeley: U of essay, California P, 2002. 437-469. Print. Bourdieu, Pierre. Distinction: A Social Critique of the best term Judgment of Taste . Culture? Cambridge, MA: Harvard UP, 1984. Print. ---.

The Field of Cultural Production: Essays on essay junk food vs healthy, Art and Literature . Ed. Randal Johnson. New York: Colombia UP, 1993. Print. Brightman, Carol. Sweet Chaos: The Grateful Dead’s American Adventure . New York: Pocket Books, 1998.

Print. Boone, Graeme M. “Tonal and Expressive Ambiguity in ‘Dark Star.’” Understanding Rock: Essays in Musical Analysis . Ed. John Covach and Graeme M. Essay? Boone. New York: Oxford UP, 1997. 171-210. Print. Deleuze, Gilles and Felix Guattari.

A Thousand Plateaus: Capitalism and Schizophrenia . Trans. Essay Television? Brian Massumi. Culture Essay? Minneapolis: U of Minnesota P, 1987. Print. Dodd, David G. and Diana Spaulding, eds. Mla Research Thesis Statement? The Grateful Dead Reader . Culture Essay? New York: Oxford UP, 2000. Print. Frith. Simon. “Art Versus Technology: The Strange Case of Popular Music.” Media, Culture and Society 8 (1986): 263-79.

Print. Gimbel, Steve, ed. The Grateful Dead and Philosophy: Getting High Minded About Love and Haight . Chicago: Open Court, 2007. Print. Hart, Mickey.

Drumming at the Edge of Magic: A Journey into the Spirit of Percussion . San Rafael, CA: Grateful Dead Productions, 1998. About? Print. Hunt, Pamela. “A Quantitative Approach to essay, Studying Subculture.” Diss. Paper Statement? Kent State University, 2008. Print. Kivy, Peter. Authenticity: Philosophical Reflections on Musical Performance . Ithaca, NY: Cornell UP, 1995. Culture Essay? Print. “Light Into Ashes: The Dead’s Early Thematic Jams.” Grateful Dead Guide: An Ongoing Series of best term paper books, Articles on Songs Performances of the Early Grateful Dead . Web.

25 Nov. Culture? 2010. Meriwether, Nicholas G, ed. All Graceful Instruments: The Contexts of the Grateful Dead Phenomenon . Newcastle, UK: Cambridge Scholars Press, 2007. Print. Moore, Allan. “Authenticity as Authentication.” Popular Music 21.2 (2002): 209-23. Print. Peterson, Richard A. Creating Country Music: Fabricating Authenticity . Chicago: U of Chicago P, 1997. Print.

Taruskin, Richard, et al. “The Limits of Authenticity: A Discussion.” Early Music 12 (1984). Print. Turner, Victor. The Ritual Process: Structure and Anti-Structure . Ithaca, NY: Cornell UP, 1969. L4-l5 Degenerative Retrolisthesis? Print.

Weiner, Robert G, ed. Essay? Perspectives on essay vs healthy food, the Grateful Dead: Critical Writings . Westport, CT.: Greenwood Press, 1999 . Print.

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Identity and Culture essays

Job satisfaction – sample IELTS essay. This is the next in my series of model IELTS essays. In this essay on job satisfaction and employment, I talk you through different ways to structure the essay – there is always more than one way to skin a cat. I also give you notes on how you can use repetition to help your writing become more cohesive and coherent. Repeating words and culture, ideas can be a good thing. In addition to paper format thesis the essay to download, you will also find 3 separate exercises on culture, vocabulary to help you write the essay yourself. This is television, a particularly tough question because it is a double/double question.

You need to discuss both stress and longer working hours and explain the reasons for them and suggest what can be done by employers. Nowadays many jobs are more stressful and the working day is longer. Culture. What are the mla research statement reasons for culture essay, this? What can employers do to help employees? There are different ways you can structure this essay. Mla Research Paper Format Thesis. Whatever option you choose, you must ensure you cover all the points in culture the task. This is where you need to leave yourself plenty of thinking time before you start writing. What I do here is to show you some of the possible choices you have. Essay About In Arabic. The idea is you write a logical answer to the essay question and do not follow one model . One choice would be to divide the essay by essay employees (stress and hours) and employers (solutions):

content 1: explain reasons for both stress and long working hours content 2: suggest what employers could do. content 1: write about stress and what employers could do about essay about television in arabic it content 2: write about working hours and what employers could do about it. content 1: write about stress content 2: write about working hours content 3 and conclusion: what employers could do about stress and culture essay, working hours. One option is to personal statement online write about culture different reasons for stress and hours in term separate paras and then write about employer solutions. The reason for this is that the culture question asks you for reasons in the plural.

content 1: reason 1 for check personal, stress and hours content 2: reason 2 for stress and hours content 3: employer suggestion. content 1: write about stress content 2: write about working hours content 3: what employers could do about stress and working hours separate conclusion. Ideas for the essay and for job satisfaction essays. Stress and longer working hours ideas. employees are worried about losing their jobs because of job market conditions – mass unemployment globalisation causes greater competition and leads to essay everyone having to work harder employees are not given adequate training employees work individually and not in teams poor management and lack of feedback some countries do not regulate working hours employees do too much overtime to earn more cash. employers recognise longer hours do not mean more efficiency employers limit the food food hours of essay work and check personal statement online, restrict overtime set meal breaks provide a better working environment provide all the training necessary encourage employees to spend some time relaxing during the working day managers set clear targets for essay, employees that can be attained. Here are some other job satisfaction ideas for other employment essays. sense of belonging to a team sense of doing a job that is worthwhile – if low paid (teachers. ) being promoted and taking on more responsibilities enjoyable work environment and socialising with your colleagues sense of achievement when you meet a target or complete a project learning new skills understanding why and how what you do matters understanding more about your company and its business. Vocabulary for mla research, the essay – think word formation and collocations. It is important that you have some variety of vocabulary when you write this essay. This does not mean that you need to use lots of different words.

In fact, your essay will be more cohesive if you repeat some words. All you need to do is make sure that you use them in different ways. That means using different forms of the culture words (word formation) and paper thesis, use them in culture essay different ways. In this essay, the essay junk vs healthy key word is culture, work. Here are some variations I use:

work longer hours. do the best term same work. work more efficiently. I do of course use other words too. However, by repeating and rephrasing the one word “work” in different ways the essay is linked together and becomes more cohesive. It’s a trick you should try. Essay. You will find more employment vocabulary on my employment vocabulary page. Two ways in which the workplace has changed in the modern era are that employees are required to work longer hours and there is essay food vs healthy, more pressure on culture, them than in the past. In this essay, I examine how competition is the main reason for essay, this and suggest how employers can improve their employees’ working conditions . Competition from the job market is one reason why some employees are under more pressure at work. High levels of culture essay unemployment mean that it would often be cheaper for an employer to hire someone else to do the same work.

This naturally has a negative psychological effect on employees . It can also result in junk vs healthy their staying longer in the office to ensure that they meet their performance targets. Increased competition caused by globalisation is essay, also significant . Many smaller businesses now need to compete either with multinationals or companies from developing countries where labour is cheaper. The effect of this on employees is that they know they may be made redundant if the business they work for fails. This is not only stressful, but can also lead to their working longer hours to help the business survive. Despite this competition, employers should ensure that their staff have the best possible working conditions . This means that employees should not be required to work overtime unless in an emergency, be given regular breaks and be reassured that their future is fellowship, safe. If this were to happen, the employees should work more efficiently, something which is in the interest of the employer. My conclusion would be that competition from the job market and globalisation is the principal cause of stress at work and culture essay, a longer working day . Employers can help address these problems by recognising that reducing stress and regulating working hours will lead to greater efficiency.

You will find more exercises on vocab below. You should note the range of different employment vocabulary words I use.This means I can afford to repeat the word “work” when I need to and still have enough variation of vocab. Books. The skill is to vary when you need to and be consistent when you need to. To write this essay well, you need to think about cause and effect. See the different cause and effect language I use. Identifying the task in culture essay the introduction. The introduction clearly identifies all the parts of the task.

The first sentence identifies the topic areas of stress and working hours. The second sentence leads into the body of the essay by stating how I will examine the term paper reasons and culture essay, suggest solutions. Coherence and best term paper books, essay structure notes. See how the first sentence of each content para links to culture the main idea of the introduction and the conclusion. Sometimes repetition is a good thing. Also note how each content para starts with a relatively short simple sentence. All I am trying to do is show the reader what the one main idea of that para is. Note how I don’t try and essay, include all my ideas in the essay. Vocabulary exercises on the essay. Here are 3 exercises to help you write the essay yourself.

How to like it, share it and save it. Get more help with IELTS preparation on essay, the main pages of my site. Keep up with me on Facebook - all the mla research format thesis statement updates and even more advice there. Or just get all my free lessons by email. 11 Responses to Job satisfaction – sample IELTS essay. First of culture essay all I would like to thank you because of such useful site that I think you could never find site on the Internet which has as much effective information as this site has (ofcourse I like Simon too). Despite of designing part of site which I felt to some extent confusing to paper format statement follow and takes a bit time to culture essay be familiar with , I think without no doubt that this is the best site about IELTS.

Im sure if someone likes you were lived in my country , he never would share his knowledge as you are doing. Next I would like to ask you put some exercises about relative clause and statement online, how we can omit them as I found it is the best way to essay add information . At the end I have problem with this sentence in food terms of grammar. From (check your vocabulary for ACADEMIC ENGLISH ) The atmospheres of most planets is not transparent , MAKING IT difficult for essay, us to see the surface.( Am I right that it was” which makes it” then turned into making it) Sorry if I am so basic and take your time. Thanks for the comment.

Re the site design which part is most confusing? I know there are problems!! At the mo the site is only about term paper books a tenth built. By year end there should be neatly organised guides to essays. listening and reading (and perhaps part 1 writing). Culture. The aim is for people to start at different points and mla research format statement, work through a skill systematically. I do believe it is importan tto be systematic in your learning and culture essay, not just start anywhere. However, it will me take a little time to get there.

Good question. In fact, I should be doing another lesson on essay food, relatives quite soon. Culture. You are quite right that it could have been “which makes it”. The point is junk, that we often avoid relatives – they tend to essay be ugly and make your writing harder to understand. Term Paper. One way we do this is by using -ing. This site is excellent … very strong on Writing Skills.Simon?s site is perhaps stronger on The Speaking section with numerous model answers (for all 3 parts)and useful tips. Unlike the previous post I think the site is culture essay, very well organised – and check statement online, the model essays with their color-coded attention to vocab, cohesion, linking words … are first-rate. Thank you for your hard work. Yes Simon is good.

If you are looking for alternative speaking materials (I shall be updating mine more systematically once my writing materials are more complete) can I point you in the direction of Splendid Speaking. They have by some distance the best speaking materials on the net. Culture Essay. Don’t be put off by the subscribe feature – it’s all free and the weekly transcripts and mla research, tips are second to none. What this site gets very right is the culture distinction between the written and the spoken language. I’d add that the materials for other exams are also well worth looking at.

It can be very misleading to think of IELTS speaking as a peculiar skill. Essay About. It isn’t. Essay. The best speaking tips are normally very simple and l4-l5 degenerative retrolisthesis, don’t require a “specialist” approach. Good speaking is culture, good speaking and ultimately the one tip that should be carried into the exam is “listen to the question and answer it”. I’ll update this comment with another link from my IELTS directory.

Without question, the most complete set of speaking materials on the net for IELTS is English Lab. This is another site written by an ex-IELTS examiner (they’re not supposed to say they are!). Online. It is very, very complete indeed. Culture Essay. It takes a bit of navigation because it so big but you’ll find everything you could possibly want there – if you are after IELTS specific speaking materials and statement online, ideas. dear Dominc,hi it,s my pleasure to see such a useful site for those want to study ielts .not only for students ,but for teachers .i as a teacher ejoy a lot and learn many things form it.just i want to thank you for your great job you ,ve done.wishing you the very best.i would like to culture ask ,if possible texplain how to teach geapghs which is considered to be very important in IELTS.please.IS there a specific method to teach?thanking you ..with deep respect and regards M.Andalibi.

Hi Always nice to hear from a fellow teacher. Term Paper Books. This year I aim to post quite a lot of culture essay teacher specific materials as I know a number of teachers drop by. In principle, I should post an idea/resource each Sunday. Essay Junk Vs Healthy Food. Have you found my task 1 teaching ideas that I have already posted? There are lots more to culture essay follow.

Increasingly, I teach task 1 as just another bit of writing. I think it can be misleading to concentrate on too much “trend language” for example. Task 1 is graded in exactly the same way as an essay. I also think that students get confused by thinking that it is completely different. I’m not sure it is. You pick out the details you need, you organise the logically combining main points and essay junk food vs healthy food, explanations just as you would in an essay. Ironically, the idea of charts and culture essay, graphs is to display information more clearly, but in best paper my experience students often go wrong because they don’t really get the point of the chart/graph. Hence the lesson on culture essay, demystifying charts. My personal students did much better once they understood the junk vs healthy food concept of charts in this way – and that was without bothering to teach much/any specialised language.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PIECES OF INFORMATION ON IELTS TASK 2…….I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL BLOG ANYWHERE …THANK YOU….SIR. THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS PIECES OF INFORMATION ON IELTS TASK 2…….I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A WONDERFUL BLOG ANYWHERE …THANK YOU….SIR. In the competitive world of today, it is common for employees to spend long and stressful hours at work. Culture Essay. This essay will discuss the socio economic reasons why employees need to work harder and put in longer hours ; it will also discuss what the employers can do to doctoral fellowship make the life easier for their working staff. intro for the above topic —– I wud chose the simple 4 paragraph essay – one describing the reasons why employees need to culture essay put longer hrs -one describing what employers can do to ease this — the intro and conclusion —– i loved your intro -mine suddenly looks awful – and i also love the way in which you have organised your essay —its terrific – thanks for sharing it with us #128578;

The nights spent on learning insanely academic words would foster a good foundation for the language proficiency – I thought at the start of my journey to English. However, as years passed by, I realized the language shouldn’t be confined with tons of specification barriers that would limit one’s outlook into junk food profound possibilities of the language. The foundation should be built on a flexible framework that grasps every aspect of the language. Take into account, it doesn’t mean expanding one’s vocabulary with colloquial phraseology, but spreading the essay experience of what the language represents in a native environment. Ielts is a cornerstone of English. Nonetheless, do not limit youself on merely accomplishing the requirements. Instead, try to diversify your learning path with discovering nuances of English.

It can be done in infinite amount of ways. Essay Junk Vs Healthy. First, start with reading news, reviews of gadgets, PC or whatever you are interested in. The internet is your right hand for most of the cases. Other times, try to culture essay talk to natives. Ah, I am running out of time. Dissertation Umn. So, Cheers up!

And do not give up on your dreams!